The fourth in the series of quiz on Dr. B R Ambedkar
1. Before converting to Budhism, Dr. B R Ambedkar considered another religion. Which was it?
2. Where is the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport?
3. Dr. Ambedkar International Award for Social Change is an international award presented by the Government of India in honour of B. R. Ambedkar. Who was the first recipient of the Award?
4. Ambedkar considered three person as his gurus or masters. Who is NOT one among them?
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule
5. Where is Bhim Janmabhoomi, a memorial dedicated to Babasaheb Ambedkar, located?
6. Who enacted Dr. Ambedkar in the English-language film Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar directed by Jabbar Patel?
7. Maharashtra’s Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis unveiled the statue of Dr. B R Ambedkar in a foreign university in 2015. Do you know which foreign university it was?
Koyasan University, Japan
Mahidol University, Thailand
University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Royal University of Bhutan
8. What was the name adopted by Ambedkar’s second wife after marriage?
9. Which Indian University conferred an honorary Doctorate to Dr. B R Ambedkar?
10. Which one of the following is an autobiographical work by Dr. B R Ambedkar that is used as a textbook in the Columbia Unviersity?
Waiting for Visa
Annihilation of Caste
Riddle’s in Hinduism
Who Were the Shudras?