Intellectual Property Rights Quiz 1
1. For which one of the following, registration is NOT mandatory?
None of these
2. The usage of copyrighted material without the permission of its copyright owner for educational and research purposes is called
3. Which one of the following is NOT covered under copyright?
4. Which one of the following author’s works will NOT be under Public Domain now?
J K Rowling
Edgar Alen Poe
5. The logo of a well known company is protected under which one of the following?
6. The term “infringement” means
Breaking the law
7. Which of the following is a grant for an invention by the Government to the inventor?
8. The ebooks available for download on Internet are all under public domain. True or False
9. In most countries, including India, the term of rights for patents is _____ years.
10. The duration of copyright protection in case of literary, dramatic and artistic works in India is
Lifetime of the author + 60 years after death
Lifetime of the author + 50 years after death
Lifetime of the author + 30 years after death
Lifetime of the author + 20 years after death
11. Which one of the following is an organisation designed to promote the worldwide protection of both industrial property and copyrighted materials?
12. Who is the founder of Free Software Foundation (FSF)?