Intellectual Property Rights Quiz 2
1. Copying ideas or words from a work and using it without giving due credit to the rightful owner is called
2. The minimum term of punishment for copyright infringement under Indian Copyright Law is
3. The unauthorized duplication of digital content and the presentation of that content as original work is called
4. Which one of the following enforces freedom to use and grant subsequent users to modify, distribute, and use the software as they please?
5. Which one of the following terms was first used by Li-Chen Wang, an American computer engineer?
6. A geographical indication (GI) is used on products corresponding to the specific geographic location or origin of the product. Do you know the first GI tagged product in India?
7. In 2018, Apple settled its seven-year-long patent fight over which one of the following companies?
8. Where is the headquarters of Indian Patent office?
9. World Intellectual Property Day is observed on
10. What is the theme of World Intellectual Property Day 2021?
IP and SMEs: Taking Your Ideas to Market
Innovate for a Green Future
Reach for Gold: IP and Sports
Innovation – Improving Lives