Literature Quiz 24
1. “An Unfinished Dream” is a book written by a famous Indian personality. Who is he?
M S Swaminathan
2. “Adonais” is a poem written by a well known poet on the death of another famous poet. Who is the author?
W B Yeats
P B Shelley
3. In which one of the following books by Charles Dickens will you find Pip?
The Pickwick Papers
4. Who wrote the novel The Outsider (The Stranger)?
P V Narasimha Rao
5. American writer and poet Sylvia Plath has written only one novel. What is the title of the novel?
The Bell Family
6. Which one of the following is considered as the first psychological novel and the first novel still to be considered a classic?
The Tale of Genji
The Tales of Ise
The Tale of Two Cities
The Tale of the Heike
7. “Cancer Ward” is a semi-autobiographical author by a Noble Prize-winning Russian author. Who is he?
8. “Waiting for Godot” is a play in which there are only two characters. Do you know who wrote it?
George Bernard Shaw
9. “The Kingdom of God Is Within You” is a non-fiction book written by one of the greatest writers of all time. Do you know who he is?
10. “Areopagitica” is 1644 work known for its defenses of the principle of right to freedom of speech and expression. Do you know who wrote it?