Literature Quiz 28: Gulliver’s Travels 2
The second set of questions based on “Gulliver’s Travels”
1. Name the vessel that carried Gulliver to Brobdingnag
2. By what name Gulliver was known in Brobdingnag?
3. What was the height of Glumdalclitch, the nine year old daughter of Gulliver’s first master at Brobdingnag?
4. Do you know the metropolis of Brobdingnag, the “pride of the universe”?
5. Name the six feet long animal found in Brobdingnag?
6. Name the floating island in Gulliver’s Travels?
7. What are Houyhnhnms in Gulliver Travels?
8. What is the name of the immortal humans that Gulliver meet in the nation of Luggnagg?
9. The deformed creatures in the land of Houyhnhnms that resemble human beings are called
10. Identify the royal palace of Lilliput
If you have not read Gulliver’s Travels, you may get your copy from Amazon.