Well well well look who is back to show his movie expertise. Are you sure you are a movie buff? Well, let’s see if you don’t get stumped with this movie trivia and manage to answer correctly all 20 questions. Make sure to share this trivia with your friends and compare the results to see who is the bigger movie buff!. Let’s start!
1. “The first rule is: you don’t talk about it” is a reference to which movie?
- American Pie
- Fight Club
- The Island
✔️Right Answer: Fight Club
2. In “Jurassic World”, what is the name of the dinosaur that is a genetic hybrid?
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Indominus Rex
✔️Right Answer: Indominus Rex
3. Which of the following is NOT a quote from the 1942 film Casablanca?
- “Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine”
- “Here’s lookin’ at you, kid”
- “Round up the usual suspects”
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”
✔️Right Answer: “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn”
4. What name did Tom Hanks give to his volleyball companion in the film ‘Cast Away’?
✔️Right Answer: Wilson
5. What was Dorothy’s surname in “The Wizard Of Oz”?
✔️Right Answer: Gale
6. What was the title of the first Bond movie, released in 1962?
- Dr. No
- From Russia with Love
✔️Right Answer: Dr. No
7. In what year was the first Transformers movie released?
✔️Right Answer: 1986
8. What was the name of the planet in “Aliens”?
- Weyland Yutani Corporation Base
✔️Right Answer: LV-426
9. Which movie sequel had improved box office results compared to its original film?
- Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
- Son of the Mask
- Speed 2: Cruise Control
- Toy Story 2
✔️Right Answer: Toy Story 2
10. Which one of these action movies are shot entirely in one take?
- The Bourne Legacy
- The Professional
- Ip Man 2
✔️Right Answer: Victoria
11. Darth Vader’s famous reveal to Luke is iconic. But which of these is the right one?
- “You’re wrong. I am your father”
- “Luke, I am your father”
- “No. I am your father”
- “The truth is that I am your father”
✔️Right Answer: “No. I am your father”
12. According to “Star Wars”, which planet does Obi-Wan Kenobi come from?
✔️Right Answer: Stewjon
13. Which town is the setting for the Disney movie The Love Bug (1968)?
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
✔️Right Answer: San Francisco
14. In Finding Nemo, what was the name of Nemo’s mom?
✔️Right Answer: Coral
15. Which film earned less than $80,000 at box office?
- Finding Nemo
- Forest Gump
✔️Right Answer: Foodfight!
16. Which of these Movies was NOT released in 1996?
- Mission: Impossible
- Independence Day
- The Rock
✔️Right Answer: Gladiator
17. In the film “Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix”, why was Harry Potter’s scream, after Sirius Black died, muted?
- Too Harsh
- Too Loud
- Too Violent
- Too Agonizing
✔️Right Answer: Too Agonizing
18. Mark Wahlberg played the titular character of which 2008 video-game adaptation?
- God Of War
- Max Payne
- Alan Wake
✔️Right Answer: Max Payne
19. Who voiced Metalbeard in “The Lego Movie”?
- Morgan Freeman
- Liam Neeson
- Nick Offerman
- Will Arnet
✔️Right Answer: Nick Offerman
20. In the movie “Blade Runner”, what is the term used for human-like androids ?
✔️Right Answer: Replicants