Personalities Quiz: Rabindranath Tagore Quiz 1
1. Which year was Rabindranath Tagore born?
2. Which one of the following about Tagore is NOT true?
Tagore was a ploymath
Tagore was a social reformer
Tagore was a philosopher
Tagore was a strong supporter of Gandhi
3. In which year Tagore was awarded Nobel Prize in Literature?
4. Under which pseudonym did Tagore write poems at the age of sixteen?
5. Which one of the following works by Rabindranath Tagore is a part of UNESCO Collection of Representative Works?
The Post Office
Gitanjali: Song Offerings
6. Which of the following is a sobriquet of Tagore?
All of these
7. In which book by Tagore he wrote his concept of a society outside the Western concepts of state and nationalism?
Sadhana: The Realisation of Life
8. Other than India’s National Anthem, Tagore has also written the National Anthem of another country. Which country?
9. The national anthem of this neighbouring country of India was written inspired by Rabindranath Tagore. Name the country
10. Name the first Indian to join the Indian Civil Service, who was the brother of Rabindranath Tagore